• Constantinos Koushiappis

Moldova Country Info

Paperwork - ID - Passport - Visa - Driving license

Moldova is NOT a member country of EU

You need a valid passport to enter the country No need to issue visa if you are a European citizen

You will need your vehicle ownership document.

You need to have an international driving licence when traveling to Moldova. Green card is valid. If you dont have a Green card, issuing an insurance at the border will cost about €4 for 15 days

Currency: Moldavian Leu


Regular 92 Super 95 (Unleaded), Premium 98, Diesel, LPG

There are fuel stations everywhere but usually you will find some at the entrance and exit of each city, town or village. Credit cards are accepted almost everywhere.

You can find the latest prices here


No tolls or vignette for motorcycles

Speed Limits

Motorways: 110 km/h

Open roads: 90 km/h

In Town: 50 km/h

Usefull phone Numbers

First Aid: 903 Police :902 Fire department :901

#Moldova #Countryinfo #Μολδαβία #Πληροφορίεςχωρών

Thanks for visiting!!!

© 2016 - 2018    Ridegaia.com
All Rights Reserved