• Constantinos Koushiappis

Ukraine Country Info

Paperwork - ID - Passport - Visa - Driving license

Ukraine is NOT a member country of EU

You need a valid passport to enter the country No need to issue visa less than 90 days (double check it according to your country)

You will need your vehicle ownership document.

You need to have an international driving licence. Green card is valid. If you dont have a Green card, issuing an insurance at the border will cost about €9 for 15 days

Currency: Hryvna


Regular 92, Super 95 (Unleaded), Premium 98, Diesel, LPG

There are fuel stations everywhere but usually you will find some at the entrance and exit of each city, town or village. Credit cards are accepted almost everywhere.

You can find the latest prices here


No tolls or vignette for motorcycles

Speed Limits

Motorways: 130 km/h

Open roads: 110 km/h Single carriegeway: 90

In Town: 60 km/h


Usefull phone Numbers

First Aid: 103 Police :102 Fire department :101

Road Assistance :112

Thanks for visiting!!!

© 2016 - 2018    Ridegaia.com
All Rights Reserved